· SSCNC is a real time 3D CNC simulator that uses OpenGL for fast and accurate 3D rendering modeling.
· Dynamic rotation, zoom, pan, full screen and switch views during simulation in real time.
· Realistic control panels and operator panels.
· Realistic three-dimensional numerical control machine tools and control panel.
· Cutter trace simulation.
· Supports multiple monitors.
· Total machining process simulation: selecting the workpiece, zeroing the workpiece, select and measure tools, select the
right operation mode for the machine and clearing all the alarms.
· Machine simulation includes real components like coolant, sound for machining operations and chips generation.
· Workpiece setting and mounting. Allows to setup zeros and tool offsets and the use of different clamping devices.
· Three-dimensional measuring of workpiece after it is machined.
· Roughness measurements based on tool cutting parameters.
· Materials library, edit and insert new materials.
· Database management tools and tools customization.
· The turret can be configured for 4, 8 or 12 stations (front or rear). The automatic tool changer for the machining center
can be setup horizontally or vertically.
· Use virtual measuring tools: edge finder, feeler gauge, micrometer, calipers etc.
· Windows MACRO recording and playback system.
· Operation process recording and replay in AVI format.